Cash Assistance

Kansas Department for Children and Families

Offers cash assistance, food assistance, child care services, energy assistance, child support services, and rehabilitation services to those who qualify.

Go to this website and “Check Eligibility to apply.” Create a user name and password to apply for Cash Assistance or call 1-888-369-4777.

Note: This is a somewhat lengthy process


Print Friendly