Duchesne Clinic is a primary care doctor’s office for low-income uninsured residents of Wyandotte County. Their services include primary health care, medication assistance, and chronic disease management.
Before you can see a doctor, you must first qualify for clinic services. The requirements to become a patient are:
- Be a resident of Wyandotte County
- Have no insurance
- Live at or below 150% of the federal poverty level.
To become a patient, call the clinic for an appointment to qualify for services. At your appointment, please bring the following documents:
- Last four paycheck stubs or proof of income
- Copy of Income Tax Return (1040 form)
- Proof of address in Wyandotte County
- Photo ID
All patient qualification is by appointment only. Please call to schedule your appointment to qualify for services.
636 Tauromee Ave
Kansas City, KS 66101
Phone: (913) 321-2626
Fax: (913) 321-2651
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm